- Fixes an issue that caused the delete backup version operations, and automated backup data retention operations to fail
- Fixes an issue that would incorrectly mark backup data retention operations as failed.
- Fixes an issue that would cause the Backup Health Monitor to incorrectly report corrupted data blocks.
- Fixes an issue that would cause a VM backup to fail if a VFD (Virtual Floppy Drive) was configured for the VM. VFDs are now automatically skipped during backup operations.
- Improves stability for offsite copy operations to Azure, Amazon S3 and Wasabi cloud storage accounts
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)