Once you order Altaro VM Backup you will receive an email containing your unique License Key. The License Key is a block of letters. To enter your license key please follow these steps:
- Open the Altaro Console and go to Setup and select the Hosts option from the left hand side main menu
- Click the [License] button underneath the Host you wish to license:
- Next the license key window will appear as shown below:
- Click the [I already have a license key] button, and you will be prompted to enter your key:
- Now open the email that contains your License Key. Once you select the License Key, right-click on it and select Copy.
Go back to the License Key window, right-click on the white text box and select Paste.
Click the [Assign License Key] button to apply your License. Once verified the License status will change to confirm that the License Key was accepted, as shown below: