When you're extracting to a ZIP archive, if you're restoring more than 5GB of data in total you will be getting multiple .zip files and you can use 7-Zip in order to extract the restored data. You can follow the steps below:
- Download the ZIP Archive from the email you received. Make sure that you keep note of the decryption key as you'll need to use it later on
- Download and install 7-Zip, download from here
- Once the .zip files have been successfully downloaded, select all .zip files, then right click > [7-Zip] and [Extract]
- Next you will be asked for the decryption key provided to you when you started the restore operation. Simply enter the key and the extraction process will begin.
- Once it's finished extracting, you'll find the selected data restored in separate folders. Note that there will be another .ZIP file within the extracted folders (since the one we just extracted was used for encryption purposes).