Warning! This build breaks compatibility with older versions of the Altaro Offsite Server. If upgrading to this build, you must also upgrade your Altaro Offsite Server.
- In Boot from Backup now detects when disks are not attached to VM and fail instead of creating VM with no disks
- Improves error message text of some errors
- Adds extra safety to reproduce original data (even in the unused parts of a disk) when restoring zero blocks from an offsite copy onto a Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V target
- Improves a Windows Server 2016 failing authentication to backup location with error 1219
- Fixes a rare issue where the User Interface would fail to establish a connection to Altaro VM Backup, or Altaro VM Backup would fail to establish a connection to a Host Agent
- Many other fixes and improvements