- As you can see, now you have a new option called: [Altaro Offsite Servers] in the left-hand side menu. In order to get started adding your first AOS, click on [Add Altaro Offsite Server]
- If you're connecting an existing AOS installation, before proceeding ensure that your Altaro Offsite Server is running Version 7.7.2 or greater. If it's a fresh installation, you'll be guided to a download page to get the latest version.
- Ensure that you have an active Internet connection from the machine which you would like to link.
- Ensure that communication to the following is not blocked:
- Launch the Altaro Offsite Server console
- Click on the new [CMC] icon at the top right of the window.
- A Wizard will be displayed to allow you to link this installation.
- Use an Altaro CMC temporary Access Key or your Altaro CMC account credentials to authenticate the Installation and register it.
- Click [Next] and confirm registration by clicking [Register]
- As you can see you have just added your first Altaro Offsite Server in CMC now. You can go on and assign Altaro VM Backup Installations to backup to it.