Answered

Altaro Physical backup server ports

I need to know what ports Altaro Physical backup server server use to punch wholes in firewall and make QoS policy for the backupĀ 

Best Answer

I'm afraid that is not currently possible or supported Ivan, currently we support local storage only... Offsite backups are already on the roadmap and will be added at a later stage :)

Hi Ivan, I'm not sure why you would need backup data to go through a firewall in this case? are you attempting to send backups over a WAN connection?

Yes i try to send backups over WAN

Answer

I'm afraid that is not currently possible or supported Ivan, currently we support local storage only... Offsite backups are already on the roadmap and will be added at a later stage :)

Is support for wasabi offsite on the roadmap ? We are currently using physical server backup on our VPS servers. We dont have access to the hypervisor and found this workaround, that Physical server backup works fine on a VM.

We only just launched support for Wasabi in our AVMB product, offsite to cloud is indeed planned for Physical Server Backup too, but I am unable to offer an ETA at this stage.

Login or Signup to post a comment

© Altaro All rights reserved.