Answered

Can't activate license of Altaro Physical Server Backup

I have received the mail with the key but when I paste it I receive an error. Then I restarted the service of Altaro and now I can't see the activation options. See attached screenshot.

Thank You

Best Answer

If you wish to license it as Freeware, you'd need to Unregister it from CMC, by clicking on the Green CMC Icon on the top right hand side of the screen and then selecting Unregister. Once it successfully finishes unregistering it, you will then be able to set a Freeware Key under "Set a License Key".

If you wish to manage the installation from CMC, you would need to license it under subscription (which is currently in Beta).

Are you looking into licensing the installation as freeware or are you looking into connecting / managing it via CMC and license it under Subscription (which is currently in Beta)?

I'm looking to activate the trial version with key but the option is disappeared.

Thank You

Answer

If you wish to license it as Freeware, you'd need to Unregister it from CMC, by clicking on the Green CMC Icon on the top right hand side of the screen and then selecting Unregister. Once it successfully finishes unregistering it, you will then be able to set a Freeware Key under "Set a License Key".

If you wish to manage the installation from CMC, you would need to license it under subscription (which is currently in Beta).

Hi Jurgen,

I solved the problem, now Altaro i activated.

Many Thank's

Login or Signup to post a comment

© Altaro All rights reserved.