Server 2012 R2 connected to Cloud Console

Hi There. I have installed Local Serve backup and connected it to a NAS / ICSCI.

I have not been able to get a successful backup yet, I also have an Altaro cloud console and connected my client to the console however I am unable to see data for the client in the Console.

There's a break in communication from the client server to the console. On the target Server when I go check for reason for backup failure there is not one but a few different reasons as to why.

These are the listed reasons for failed backup:

An error occurred while reading data from the source drive during the backup operation at position 27351056384. (Error code ReaderExceptionBackupError)
This could be due to issues with the disk. Please check the Windows Event Log and attempt the backup operation again. If the error persists please perform a "chkdsk" operation on the source drives.

--------

A timeout occurred while transferring data during the backup operation. (Error code TimeoutExceptionError)
This could be due to the server experiencing high I/O or CPU load during the operation.

-------

An error occurred while reading data from the source drive during the backup operation at position 100111745024. (Error code ReaderExceptionBackupError)
This could be due to issues with the disk. Please check the Windows Event Log and attempt the backup operation again. If the error persists please perform a "chkdsk" operation on the source drives.

--------

I have verified my version of .Net Framework as 4.7.2
Ran a check disk and no errors found

* One more thing to note is that in my Altaro cloud console I am notified that a backup is available for Altaro Local Server Backup but since there is a break in communication from cloud console to Server that fails.

Thanks for reading***

Have taken this to an email ticket since we will need to collect some further logging. You'll get an email from me shortly, thanks!

Never did get a response from you Isaac, did you receive my email requesting some log files?

Login or Signup to post a comment

© Altaro All rights reserved.