The Dashboard of 365 Total Backup shows an overall health status of your backups. Below is an explanation of each status found in the pie charts:
First Backups: Items which are configured for backup and are still waiting on the First Backup to complete successfully.
Protected: Items which have been configured for backup and have a Successful Backup completed within the last 4 days.
Protected (Disabled): Items which were previously backed up successfully and have been disabled for one of the reasons below:
- Items have been manually disabled from the UI.
- Items have stopped being backed up because they have been removed/deleted from M365.
- Users do not have an M365 license assigned.
Backup Issues: Items that have been successfully backed up, however have not had a successful backup within the last 4 days.
Not backing up: Items that have been configured for backup for which one of the following conditions is true:
- Backups have stopped because a permission re-grant is needed.
- Backups have stopped because of a payment issue, deactivated subscription or an expired trial license.
- Backup issues have been experienced for a prolonged period of time.
Excluded: Items that are excluded from backup and thus do not have any backup data.