Note: Before upgrading, always ensure your server meets our latest minimum system requirements.
- Adds support for new Wasabi object storage regions
- EU Central 2 (Frankfurt)
- EU West 2 (Paris)
- CA Central 1 (Toronto)
Adds a new REST API call that allows you to easily enable or disable Change Block Tracking (CBT) feature for specific VMs via script
- Adds a new REST API call which triggers the discovery of new VMs on a specified host rather that all managed hypervisor hosts at once
- Fixes an issue where AVMB version 8.27.7 would have high memory usage when managing VMware hosts
- Fixes an issue that would not allow the deletion of old backup versions and issued the error message "Blacklist DB does not exist but checksum is not null"
- Fixes an issue that would mark the encryption key as invalid when being provided to perform a restore operation if the key has the symbol “ as a first character
- Fixes an issue that would not allow new VMs to be discovered
- Other fixes and improvements
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)