Warning! This build breaks compatibility with older versions of the Altaro Offsite Server. If upgrading to this build, you must also upgrade your Altaro Offsite Server.
- Increased backup concurrent per Hypervisor. Previously only one Backup and one Offsite Copy could run concurrently on each Hypervisor. This has now been increased to 4 Backups and 1 Offsite copy concurrently which will result in faster overall performance and shorter durations to complete an entire backup schedule
- Support for vSphere 6.5 (including vCenter 6.5)
- Support for the new Unlimited Plus license edition
- In the restore wizards Altaro VM Backup now only scans for restoreable versions of the selected VMs instead of scanning the entire backup folder. This results in a much faster response which is important when only restoring a few VMs. The user can click on the 'scan' button at the bottom of the screen to scan all backup folders if required.
- If a restore job is requested it will be given priority in the job queue and will skip all other queued operation types
- Fixes an issue where the Abort button in the Altaro Offsite Server could abort the next operation in the list incorrectly
- Fixes a rare issue where the Dashboard Charts would not load
- Fixes issue with failing VSS for Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 VMware guest machines
- Fixes a backup issue where offsite servers and client servers are on a different time-zones
- Fixes issue where SQL/Exchange logs are not truncated for VMs on Hyper-V 2016
- Fixes an issue with drive rotation and UNC paths
- Plus other fixes and improvements
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)