- Fixes an issue introduced in the previous build where the Altaro Offsite Server would fail to communicate to the CMC
- Administrator credentials are now required to log in to the Management Console even when accessing over localhost.
- The Local Management Console will now automatically log out the user after one hour of inactivity
- Multiple improvements and bug fixes included in this build
- For more information on how to use Credentials to log into the local Management Console read this KB Article
- Altaro VM Backup/Altaro Offsite Server now requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 or newer to be installed. The Product Installer will not proceed until this requirement is met. Visit this KB Article for more information on how to check which .NET Framework version is currently installed and for information on how to upgrade if necessary
- Other bug fixes and improvements
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)