If you are looking to delete a Customer profile from CP, simply go ahead and follow the steps below:
- The first step is to ensure that you are in the CP Account Admin application. You can either browse to this upon login, otherwise you can easily switch from the application browser on the top right hand corner:
- Once you're in the Account Admin application, go to [Your Customers] and locate the customer you wish to delete and then click on [Manage Customer]
- In this screen, you should now see the [Delete Customer] option:
- Before you are able to delete this customer specifically, you will be guided through steps to unconfigure any applications still set up, such as VM Backup etc...
You will be taken to the application and then simply click on the [Unconfigure Customer]
- When you have unconfigured all applications for this particular customer, you can go ahead and completely delete the customer.