Note: The following is to be done on-premise (where the main VM Backup installation resides).
- Ensure that you have VM Backup 126.96.36.199 or newer installed.
- Ensure that you have an active internet connection from the machine which you would like to link (other Hyper-V Hosts linked to the Installation do not require an internet connection).
- Ensure that communication to the following is not blocked:
- Launch the VM Backup Management Console.
- Click on the new [CP] icon at the top right of the window.
- A Wizard will be displayed to allow you to link this installation. Click [Next] to proceed.
- In this step use the VM Backup CP temporary Access Key to link the installation and register it.
- Click [Next] and confirm registration by clicking [Register]