- On the first sign in to the CP, you will be presented with a quick setup wizard. This will guide you to create your first VM Backup Installation.
- Click on [Step 1] to add your first Customer. Enter a Customer Name and you'll be offered the option to Link an installation immediately. Click [Link services later] here, so we'll proceed with the setup wizard.
- Click on [Step 2], then click on [Link an Installation] [Link a VM Backup Installation]
- Select the Customer from the list and click [Next]. If you don't already have VM Backup installed, click [Install and link a VM Backup installation]
- Firstly, download and install VM Backup on your preferred Windows Server machine and then after installation you can proceed to link it.
You will see a temporary Access Key which you can use to link multiple VM Backup Installations to this installation. The Access Key is only valid for 8 hours, and a new one can be regenerated at any time.
- You may then proceed to link your installation.
ForumsHyper-V Dojo forum
- 24/7 Support
- How to Buy
- About us