- A new dashboard widget was implemented that shows the admin how many violations have been approved or fixed through the product.
- To easily understand which site, folder or file is referenced in Explore Site, To Do or Audit there now is a link available which redirects to the referenced object in SharePoint.
- Predefined policies got revised to align with the data classifications of ISO 27001.
- Predefined policies can now be edited and deleted.
- The sorting for the ‘Compliance by policy’ widget is now by policies with sites non-compliant. For an admin it is easier to understand which policy has the most non-compliant sites that need attention.
- Actions triggered through our context menus for sites within the explore site screen keep the context and pre-select sites accordingly.
- Performance improvement to get reset links for site owners faster.
- Tool-tip and description improvements.
- Other minor UI adjustments
- Approvals and fixes made through the To Do feature did not appear in the audit log. This behavior is now fixed.
- Other minor bugfixes.