Deactivating the service will also mean that you are agreeing to delete all 365 Permission Manager data for this particular customer, including all scanned information, to do lists, and policy assignments.
To deactivate 365 Permission Manager and delete your data you will need to follow the below procedure:
Warning! This process is NOT reversible, your 365 Permission Manager data will be deleted!
- Login to the Hornetsecurity Control Panel and navigate to your Partner account in the scope selection (top right).
- In the navigation bar, Go to 365 Permission Manager and click Launch 365 Permission Manager
- Navigate to the Organization Settings menu and click “Delete Tenant”
- Confirm the Removal of the tenant:
- Important! Once done, kindly contact email@example.com to complete the deactivation process for billing purposes too.