Warning! This is a major upgrade from V8, ensure you follow the upgrade guide before proceeding.
This version requires Microsoft .NET4.8
- Fixes an issue that causes offsite backups to Removable Disk Storage to fail occasionally
- Fixes an issue that was causing log truncation to fail when using VM backup VM Tools with the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array".
- Fixes a rare issue that was causing backups of CDP-enabled VMs to fail when internal databases were being rebuilt.
- Fixes an issue that was causing Boot From Backup Operations to fail with the following message: "Could not connect to net.tcp://x.x.x.x:36021/AltaroBakcupAgentService. The connection attempt lasted for a time span of 00:00:01".
- Other stability fixes and improvements
- IP address connection test for machines with multiple IP addresses now happens concurrently when starting a backup operation resulting in a faster operation
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)